Coord emerged in the mid-2000s, after previously having been engaged in various communication assignments for the sports movement and the City of Stockholm. The City of Stockholm Olympic Bid for 2004 was an important factor to ensure which facilities were needed in the region. Coord realised that the Olympic Games in Stockholm could improve and enhance economic dynamics, creating jobs and putting Swedish sport on the world map. Through this commitment Coord gathered a great experience of major sporting facilities.
Collaboration between the public and the private sectors is often a critical success factor. Coord´s promotion of Public Private Partnership (PPP) then becomes a vital source of funding as a sports facility to be developed. PPP solutions can range from obtaining venture capital or in conjunction with the general finding a win-win situation for the parties involved.
Coord core business is located in the sports industry and the voluntary sports sector and their increasing need for facilities, especially within the construction area. Sports organizations and the public sector and private industry have realized that they have the support of Coord´s experience of developing a new sports facility or to renew an old facility.
- Creative financing strategies that lead to solutions in sports, land and housing development.
- Modern strategies by PPP Solutions (Public-Private Partnership).
- Developing collaboration solutions in school and sports.
- Goal-oriented studies in sport industry.
- Effective public relations in society and sport.
- Development of conceptual business model in sports industry.
- Product and service development in sport.
- Venture Capital
- Research and development in sports industry
More information View projects